Skip to main content
Make the most out of any wiki by using our free sister product,
Blendspace by TES
, to create interactive lessons and presentations!
Pages and Files
Portuguese Man o' War
Venus Fly Trap Sea Anenome
FUN FACTS ABOUT CNIDARIA!
1) You cant actually go jellyfishing.
2) It is best not to touch very small jellyfish, or any jellyfish AT ALL. Especially do not give them names like "Squishy".
3) Jellyfish love techno music! Beat that BEAT!!!!
4) Clownfish and Sea anemone have symbiotic relationships
5) Urinating on a jellyfish sting has random effects. It can sometimes ease the pain, or it can trigger cnidocytes on the skin to inject more venom in to the body. Its double or nothing, so take your chances. (Why not try something less revolting, like vinegar?)
6) Most corals DO sting, so don't touch them! And some corals may hold up to 1,500 different species.
7) Jellyfishes are made up of more than 95% water and they have no brains, blood or nervous system.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"